Sunday 23 October 2011

Lip sync update

Ok so you may have noticed that I took all of the things about what I have done for my lipsync down apart from the hand drawn stuff, this is because it was just taking to much time, as much as I love blender it is difficult for me at this stage to do a proper piece of animation on it, so I shall hand draw it all in flash, using a drawn version of my demon character.

I want to finish of my walk cycles first as they are key, and I completely forgot about doing them when we had to do lip syncs so I will make a few of them first and when I have got one that I am happy with I will move onto lip syncs.

I have also got a copy of The Animators Survival Kit and will be scouring it for useful information, regarding walk cycles and lip syncs.

No comments:

Post a Comment