Sunday 30 October 2011

Walk cycle 3

Here is a third attempt at a walk cycle, I measured the leg length of both the upper and lower leg so that he wouldn't get shorter and the legs would stay the same length, I also added arms and kept them the same length like with the legs, I tried to do it with the body but he bends down when he hits the ground to show the force of the impact so that was harder to do.

        There are quite a few problems with the arms, first of all they look very jerky and seem to clump around the keyframes, so I will have to go back and change that. When his foot hits the ground his body bends and this makes it appear as though his arms grow longer making him temporarily apelike, plus I don't like how the hands suddenly move. Other than that I am pretty happy with this, especially the legs as they don't seem to jump any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment